Help ..... anyone?

This sections is intended for the ever growing number of 3D Modellings applications that can or cannot be used for developing addons for VS.

Help ..... anyone?

Postby richyjimbo » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:09 am

I have recently made a ship my friends have recently been on and have asked for me to make as a 3D model for Virtual Sailor. I have made it and I an happy with the size and everything like that, but I have no idea how to do the coding for it. All I am asking is that someone contact me and I will send you the model in what ever file format you would like and you would be named as the co - maker of the ship, I plan to upload the ship to the internet afterwards for everyone online to be able to access. Also I am asking please don't ask for the model do the coding and then upload it as yours because I can track it back to you! Thank you for reading and please help!!!! :D
richyjimbo

Preferred Sim: Virtual Sailor

Re: Help ..... anyone?

Postby kostas11 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:46 am

hi richyjimbo,
You should be more specific on your request, like which program use for modeling and perhaps you must add an immage of your boat,

but i think that is more satisfying for a modeller to give life on his model by himself. That is very easy for VS, you must only read the instructions of boat design in the web page of VS. Some old post in the forum VS Addon Boats/Boat Dev Support should help you
kostas11

Preferred Sim: Vehicle Simulator

Re: Help ..... anyone?

Postby richyjimbo » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:24 pm

I have read the instructions and have tried my hardest but nothing I am doing is right. I use Sketchup and Cinema 4D but I can export it in whatever file you want
richyjimbo

Preferred Sim: Virtual Sailor

Return to 3D Modelling Software