Maersk Line rebuilding

Working on something cool? This is where you can tell everyone about it.

Maersk Line rebuilding

Postby venjs » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:44 am

when my HDD dead i need to rebuild from zero this project soon it will finnish...
totally free as always...

loaded

unloaded
ImageImage
venjs

Preferred Sim: Virtual Sailor

Re: Maersk Line rebuilding

Postby Trent001 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:09 am

Awesome work mate! Your HDD died?? What a pain in the butt! You must've been devastated.. All your hard work gone :( Thanks for putting in so much effort to rebuild..
Trent001

Preferred Sim: Vehicle Simulator

Postby Trinicrafter10 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:35 pm

My HDD Died once. I had greeeeat boats and I lost them all. Feel bad for you :cry:

Like always though, beautiful ships. Thanks for the effort.
P.S Sorry to sound rude but I realised that your old Maersk ship had the propeller a few meters infront of the ship its self
A mirror reflects you, not others.
Trinicrafter10

Postby Andrew » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:16 pm

clayton wrote:
Trinicrafter10 wrote:My HDD Died once. I had greeeeat boats and I lost them all. Feel bad for you :cry:

P.S Sorry to sound rude but I realised that your old Maersk ship had the propeller a few meters infront of the ship its self

You just bumped a 2 year old thread... just to kiss ass to get a ship. gtfo

Let's leave the moderating to the moderators please Clayton.
Were you in the boat when the boat tipped over?
No, silly. I was in the water!
Andrew
Global Moderator

Preferred Sim: Virtual Sailor

Postby varoun » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:54 pm

Andrew wrote:
clayton wrote:
Trinicrafter10 wrote:My HDD Died once. I had greeeeat boats and I lost them all. Feel bad for you :cry:

Wait???? The forum has moderators??

too bad they never seem to be present in managing the forum properly due to other obligations [which I totally understand]. I would like to think that some moderators are virtually ''invisible'' that is, they surface only when situations arise that do not seem likely to resolve themselves.

With due respect, if we leave it to the "moderators'' which you speak of, it'll never get done on a timely basis or possibly never get done at all.
Ps. There is a ''Top 3 World Best Dresses Information For Womens'' topic present in the vsf addons that has been waiting for months to delete, which just proves my point....

It will be nice to actually see the roles and responsibilities of moderators being fulfilled just like old times.
VAROUN

Lets save this forum and make it active as before!!
varoun

Postby Trinicrafter10 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:16 am

clayton wrote:
varoun wrote:
Andrew wrote:
clayton wrote:

Wait???? The forum has moderators??

too bad they never seem to be present in managing the forum properly due to other obligations [which I totally understand]. I would like to think that some moderators are virtually ''invisible'' that is, they surface only when situations arise that do not seem likely to resolve themselves.

With due respect, if we leave it to the "moderators'' which you speak of, it'll never get done on a timely basis or possibly never get done at all.
Ps. There is a ''Top 3 World Best Dresses Information For Womens'' topic present in the vsf addons that has been waiting for months to delete, which just proves my point....

It will be nice to actually see the roles and responsibilities of moderators being fulfilled just like old times.

Preach it, Varoun!

Well, I didn't mean to bump it. And I wasn't asking for the ship. Please stop trying to wind me up after that dumb SS Martha post. I take back posting that crap.
A mirror reflects you, not others.
Trinicrafter10

Return to Boat WIPs