MV Manila Express Released

Have you finally completed that masterpiece you have been working on for so long? Well, upload it somewhere and let people know here.

MV Manila Express Released

Postby Trent001 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:46 pm

Hi All.

I'm Trent. I'm a long time "lurker" but this is my 1st Upload. This is a vessel I named: Manila Express, purely because Hapag-Lloyd have a ship that is similar. This model originally came from 3D warehouse (created by a modeller called: mattia). Having tried & failed to contact him/her & reading thru the guidelines at the site, it appears OK to modify the models available from 3D warehouse & release them, as long as no commercial profit is gained.

I've simply "dumbed" down the model by removing some more complex items, this has enabled the fps to stay at a reasonable level. I repainted it, added lights & smoke & that's about it! If I've done something "unethical" or illegal, please let me know. I'm still learning in Sketchup, so any tips/advice is welcome. I've found quite a few beautiful models on 3D warehouse, hopefully I'll "convert" some more and put them in the library for you.

Anyway, you'll find this in the Library, so please enjoy & comment! ;)

-Update: Animated prop, rudder & radars.
Trent001

Preferred Sim: Vehicle Simulator

Return to Addon Releases