VSF Features in VS8

This is where you can post your requests for new features for VS. Wishes will be collected and sent to Ilan for consideration.
Forum rules
- ALLWAYS check here HERE AND HERE before submitting a new wish (to avoid duplicates)
- Do not post any wishes for Boats or Scenery in this category!
- Be brief and to the point with the requests (preferably dotpoint to outline details).
- Create a new post for each wish and give them appropriate subjects.

Forum rules. Please make yourself familiar with these points.

VSF Features in VS8

Postby Victor » Fri May 01, 2009 8:50 am

If , having looked at VSF, you would like some of the features included in VS8, post them in this forum. Ensure they have not been submitted already.

Victor
Victor
Forum Administrator

Preferred Sim: Vehicle Simulator

Re: VSF Features in VS8

Postby federico12222 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:22 am

Well I would like to see in VS8 the easy way t o create boats and obiously have shadows like in VSF :D
not even god can distroy it, but an iceberg can :'(
federico12222

Preferred Sim: Virtual Sailor

Re: VSF Features in VS8

Postby JBIsmay » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:43 am

Hi,

First of all I woud like to have more realistic bow waves and wakes for the ships, internal lights working for the ships, (not sure if it depends of the game..) more sceneries including historical ones. To my point of view solve the bug problem of some "fantasy" dephts could be welcomed, same for the shore lines with realistic waves. In storm I would like to have the droplets and the foam on the bridge windows, the sound of the wind and the waves. I don't know if it's feasible but if one day I could have the experience of commanding Huddlize Titanic or DOM's SS FRANCE in such conditions it would be a great joy ;)
Nothing but the very finest.
JBIsmay

Preferred Sim: Virtual Sailor

Return to Features Wishlist