Help needed configuring vessels for use in VSF!

Are you having problems building or configuring a vehicle addon for VSF or would you like to discuss techniques? This is where to do it!

Help needed configuring vessels for use in VSF!

Postby kirelire » Thu May 19, 2016 11:00 pm

Hi!

I am creating this thread in hope to find someone who is willing to help me "finish" a rather large amount of vessels for use in VSF. I have been modelling ships for a while now and I would really like to start releasing them but I simply do not feel like spending time configuring them with panels, rudders, sounds and more. If you have experience in configuring ships realisticly and want to help me with this please contact me in some way, you will ofcourse be credited for your work.

The ships that need your help can be seen here (Not all): http://snabbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=626.0

Thanks!

kirelire

Preferred Sim: Vehicle Simulator

Re: Help needed configuring vessels for use in VSF!

Postby Jonatan » Fri May 20, 2016 5:58 pm

I suggest contacting SailorJohn, he's the best at setting up elements.cfg to behave properly.
VSF train expert.
Jonatan

Postby Sailorjohn » Sat May 21, 2016 4:03 am

Ahoy, Kirelire
Those are some nice looking vessels; I'm looking forward to seeing them in VSF. To that end, I'd be happy to help. I can do vehicle.cfg, elements, cables, panels, etc. But I don't model. So instruments and any other necessary panel and interior 3D models would have to be done elsewhere. Also, we're right in the midst of preparations to sell our house, and move 3000 miles across the US to California, where we will be moving aboard a yacht. So my VSF time will be limited.
SJ
Sailorjohn

Postby kirelire » Sat May 21, 2016 2:46 pm

Thank you both for the answers! I'll send you a private message, Sailorjohn.
kirelire

Return to VSF Vehicle Development Support