VSF Version 2.4.8 Released

This is where new releases of VSF will be announced. Please post bug reports here as well.

VSF Version 2.4.8 Released

Postby Bartolomeus » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Thx Ilan for the quick update! :)

Changes for version 2.4.8
Bug Fixes and new features:

Panel is updated only for my vehicle.
Restored bow wave position, size and opacity.
Gallery mode added to vehicle dialog.
Removed prop splash.

Marko
Bartolomeus

Preferred Sim: Vehicle Simulator

Re: VSF Version 2.4.8 Released

Postby RobbyNeath » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:36 pm

The only Major problems I've found with the new updates (2.4.7+) is a significant drop in fsp from about 22fps in a higly detailed area with HQ ships to around 14-16fps.

This is starting to cause quite a problem for me developing ships and sceneries, I'm not sure if anyone else have noticed anything.

I am surprised that there isnt a "CPU Power" option similar to VS.

Thanks for the update though,

Robert
RobbyNeath

Postby RobbyNeath » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:29 pm

Thats odd.....

Mine is like this, perhapes its near enough the same thing

RobbyNeath

Postby Sailorjohn » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:39 am

I encountered a recurring problem in 2.4.8 I had earlier reported about 3 updates ago. When you load cargo in a port, and then cross scenery border into a different scenery...when you resume that saved situation, the cargo is gone...nothing...nada...zero! I loaded 63 cargo boxes in Galicia aboard Mary_Deare...as long as I remained in the same scenery, the cargo was still onboard after several saves/restarts. When I crossed the border into the neighboring scenery, the cargo was still there. But when I next restarted the situation...the ship was empty! Since the cargo manifest is common to all sceneries, I fail to see why crossing a scenery border nullifies cargo!

EDIT: Now when I attempt to reload cargo, VSF crashes after loading 15-20 boxes. Worked fine when loading all 63 of them inport yesterday.
Sailorjohn

Preferred Sim: Vehicle Simulator

Return to VSF Releases