USS Nimitz RELEASE

If you have released a new addon for VSF, please announce it here.

Re: USS Nimitz RELEASE

Postby Sailorjohn » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:21 pm

spookymufu wrote:this looks great (in the pics), I hope people post lots of screen shots so I can admire it even more!

You REALLY need to get VSF, Spook! This one would blow you away...but it uses 'elements' and 'components'...not possible in VS.
Sailorjohn

Preferred Sim: Vehicle Simulator

Postby spookymufu » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:16 am

Sailorjohn wrote:
spookymufu wrote:this looks great (in the pics), I hope people post lots of screen shots so I can admire it even more!

You REALLY need to get VSF, Spook! This one would blow you away...but it uses 'elements' and 'components'...not possible in VS.

yeaaahhhhh, I just cant bring myself to buy any more of Ilans products, he's burned that bridge.......When my VS stops working I wont be dealing with VS any longer. So, I'll just use VS7 until it dies.

But this ship does look great, I did a quickie import into VS with it and had a look around the basic ship and it looked good, I imagine it looks completely awesome with all the bells and whistles it was intended to have
spookymufu

Preferred Sim: Virtual Sailor

Postby Bartolomeus » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:13 am

Sailorjohn wrote:You REALLY need to get VSF, Spook! This one would blow you away...but it uses 'elements' and 'components'...not possible in VS.

Yes, that's true. ;) And the subs looks really nice in VSF!

Marko
Bartolomeus

Postby jafergon » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:28 pm

Hey! Thanks for your comments. I´m glad to see you are having good FPS with the Nimitz. For me, good framerates are a top priority. Currenty I´m working on more VSF projects. The next one that I'' release is the replenishment ship USNS Patuxent (also a conversion from FSX) and a DDG-51 destroyer. As with the nimitz, both are designed to give very good FPS. I'm also working on my modular harbour and autogen scenery project.

(Textures are WIP only with the backed shadows)

Night Textures

jafergon

Postby Bartolomeus » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:42 pm

Great news jafergon! I really like the Patuxent model! And great work on the scenery environment.

Marko
Bartolomeus

Postby DevinRodrigues » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:34 am

Very Nice the USS Sampson will look amazing ;) lol :D
DevinRodrigues
Global Moderator

Postby -=RitwiK=- » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:59 am

jafergon wrote:Hey! Thanks for your comments. I´m glad to see you are having good FPS with the Nimitz. For me, good framerates are a top priority. Currenty I´m working on more VSF projects. The next one that I'' release is the replenishment ship USNS Patuxent (also a conversion from FSX) and a DDG-51 destroyer. As with the nimitz, both are designed to give very good FPS. I'm also working on my modular harbour and autogen scenery project.

(Textures are WIP only with the backed shadows)

Night Textures

Whats the name of that scenery? I just loved it! :) And ur USS Nimitiz is awesome!! :)
Sorry for my past, I promise to be a good user from today till my end.
-=RitwiK=-

Postby Ferda » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:46 am

Very nice

Thanks 8-) Ferda
Ferda

Postby MuLtIrAzOr138 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:38 pm

YES!!!! but no :(
because i cant use it sometimes 'cause of her detail (190,000 Polys?! i cant use it in VSF :( )
Wish you could convert a concorde with interior and separate droop nose(the last concorde made by JFCL is both the landing gear and the nose is both retracting(suggestion:Make the nose an animation, though you can do the real thing, or use flaps :) :geek: ) and also, the model is good! still it's Rating for me is : 8.3 / 10.0 cause it has the poly(yes, i knew about the planes, i am angry if i cannot remove the vehicles that tow the hornets.............argh!!! :evil:) and i thought it has a catapult for launching :( :( :(
MuLtIrAzOr138

Postby bennymaeker » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:09 pm

Hi. What is that? How I can remove that?

Sorry for my bad english
bennymaeker

Preferred Sim: Virtual Sailor

PreviousNext

Return to VSF Addon Releases