Mega Yacht, Ocean Warrior for Vehicle Simulator

If you have released a new addon for VSF, please announce it here.

Mega Yacht, Ocean Warrior for Vehicle Simulator

Postby varoun » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:54 pm

A look at the world's second largest virtual yacht, Ocean Warrior. Completed months ago but decided to release it here on the forum.
She is the first yacht I've ever attempted to bring into the VSF world. Not all the yacht projects will be posted here, so it is recommended that you visit the website for all future updates and yachts.
Ocean Warrior is a private yacht built by 'TheboyG'. Conversion and modification by BYCO. http://brankeryachtsco.weebly.com/
VSF needs more motor yachts.

This yacht includes:
interior furnishings, which includes a kitchen, master bedroom, bathroom, 'best view' room, conference room and the bridge. Other rooms included does not include interior, reason being to limit the Frames Per Second [FPS] as model is detailed.
addition of working radars,
propellers
rudder
exterior lights and interior lights [both cfg and x file] The helipads and name lights as well.
The ability to land a helicopter on the helipad.

Press 1,2,3,4,shift and tab to view the rooms.

This yacht features a spectacular night lighting consisting of a total of 32 light cordinates set on this yacht and the light xx file.

Six of the guest suites have fold down balconies, extensive amount of onboard facilities. Yacht has three [3] garages - two [2] side, one [1] stern.
The yacht's cost has been estimated at €750 million.

Yacht max speed is 35.7 knots. Fast Acceleration to avoid unexpected torpedos ;)

It is recommended that you use the latest VSF update

CREDIT goes out to to Robert Neath for lending me the Bridge furniture and giving me advice to improve and modify the Yacht.
Not forgetting the sole owner of the yacht, ''TheboyG''

Flaws
Due to the fact that the original model came ''flat'', the keel was added by me separately. However it is really hard to get the right fittings so you'll see some ''gaps''. However, that is a minor problem. Hoping to fix this problem soon.

NOTE BEFORE INSTALLING
THIS YACHT USES ALOT OF FPS AND MAY NOT WORK ON LOW END COMPUTERS.

A video on her can be found here -----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-mdTivV2ls

You can download her by visiting the website http://brankeryachtsco.weebly.com/downloads.html

Instructions are available on the website for those having difficulties downloading.
Other than that, have fun with her. She may not be perfect, but she's good enough... well for me at least :D

Feel free to share your comments, thoughts, suggestions, criticisms etc. Hope you like it

First three screenshots by Robert Neath.
VAROUN

Lets save this forum and make it active as before!!
varoun

Preferred Sim: Vehicle Simulator

Return to VSF Addon Releases