If you have ideas for new features in VSF you can post them in here. Please be aware of forum specific guidelines.
- ALLWAYS check here HERE before submitting a new wish (to avoid duplicates)
- Do not post any wishes for vehicles or Scenery in this category!
- Be brief and to the point with the requests .
- Create a new post for each feature and give them appropriate titles.
Please make yourself familiar with these points.
For those of you like me, choosing to run situations involving many vehicles...you may have encountered, as I have, vehicles (in many cases sailing vessels) loading with missing textures. And if you continue loading, vehicles with missing parts...and ultimately VSF crashing to black screen. I have talked with Ilan about this problem of texture buffer overrun.
Well, folks...there is an easy solution! Unclick "Full Color" from Vehicle Options! Ilan says that option uses a double pass of textures; unclicking it effectively doubles texture capacity.
I've tried it; it works!
- Posts: 1297
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:48 am
Return to VSF Feature Suggestions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest