AI traffic

Currently the newest simulator version. You can use this forum to share bugs or your ideas for the development.

Please support the development work, buy Vehicle Simulator or Virtual Sailor NG. Do not use or create piracy versions!
Sailorjohn

AI traffic

Post by Sailorjohn »

With the advent of AI traffic in 9.8.8, there are sliders for spawn distance, leg length, and sailing speed. I've tried adjusting all 3, but don't really see an effect. Can anyone say for sure whether the default full left sliders are at minimum, or maximum values. In general, most sliders increase value as they move to the right, but I'm not seeing clear-cut evidence either way. :?
smorris

Re: AI traffic

Post by smorris »

Where are you finding AI traffic, I've been all through it and the release notes and can't find anything like that??
Sailorjohn

Re: AI traffic

Post by Sailorjohn »

Ingame, select Vehicles tab, on lower right corner of tab, click "toggle traffic". Vehicles you select now will perform as AI traffic. There are 3 sliders that appear on bottom right of tab, to adjust traffic spawn distance, leg length, and sailing speed. Slider default is full left, but no parameter values are displayed. I have not observed clear-cut differences in those parameters while moving sliders ingame, so can't say whether default is max, or min.