Madeira - Port of Funchal

Are you working on a scenery area for VSF, please post about it here.

Madeira - Port of Funchal

Postby DevinRodrigues » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:16 pm

Hey Guys As you may know Robby Neath and I where working on the Sydney Scenery together and i noticed he was also making Madeira my home port so he has kindly given me the chance to take over the Madeira Project as my own so I have and am making this a realistic Scenery! This is A Open Scenery Project so if you would like to contribute to the model Please feel free to make a building in the port in real life!
DevinRodrigues
Global Moderator

Preferred Sim: Vehicle Simulator

Re: Madeira - Port of Funchal

Postby DevinRodrigues » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:59 pm

Maderia Overview The Port of Funchal

Ferry Terminal (Far Left) Port Santo Line

Funchal doesnt have a container terminal it has a make shift one with a couple cranes and some Containers stacked up.

Hotel and Yacht Peirs

As You guys may know im always worried about copyright therefore only few of my models are found in the 3d Warhouse (My first ever Ship model Queen Lina :lol: FAIL!) So i crossed checked my port to see if anyone else had made it so i looked and i found one model and i downloaded it looked at the differences in fact the guy did pretty well but not acurate but i did use one building from his model which was a Warehouse but im sure he didnt make it either andi redid it anyway but just letting you know my model and the model found in the warehouse are 2 different models!

P.S. Robby Will you try making a Ferry, Google her its called the Lobo Marinho And its a nice Portugease Ferry that travels from Funchal to Port Santo (An island off the coast of maderia) Shes the ship who docks at the Ferry Terminal!
DevinRodrigues
Global Moderator

Preferred Sim: Vehicle Simulator

Postby RobbyNeath » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:56 pm

Good work so far! And I'll see what I can do about the ferry
RobbyNeath

Postby DevinRodrigues » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:28 am

This is a Picture of it

DevinRodrigues
Global Moderator