HD Enviornment Mod

General support questions about VSF, like installasion, settings etc. can be posted here. Check that the question has not already been raised, first.

HD Enviornment Mod

Postby DuckiestBoat959 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:41 pm

Just found the Hd Environment mod by Jafergon and I am hopelessly lost. There are 4 files that look like textures Hd mod 1, Hd mod 2, Standard resolution 1, and standard resolution 2. What the heck is this?
DuckiestBoat959

Preferred Sim: Vehicle Simulator

Re: HD Enviornment Mod

Postby varoun » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:59 am

-Unrar the file and copy the contents into your VSF folder
-Enable the mod using "VSF_HD_ENVIRONMENT_ENABLER_JSGME.exe" Select the version of the mod you want to use.

It uses automatic installation so you dont need to do much.

Bear in mind that the HD versions are for those with a decent pc otherwise you'll experience FPS issues.

More info provided in the Readme file
VAROUN

Lets save this forum and make it active as before!!
varoun

Postby DuckiestBoat959 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:56 am

I can't thank you enough Varoun. I'm new to the PC community, so I basically struggle with anything that isn't optimized. It could be the simplest of instructions but with no one to clarify its damn near impossible for me. I'll try to do what you said and will reply If I run into any trouble, which is probably gonna happen. I'm sorry in advance.
DuckiestBoat959

Postby DuckiestBoat959 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:21 am

I'm tempted to do it now but just to let you know the stakes couldn't be higher. I have accidentally corrupted the files of this game twice. An easy fix to delete and redownload....if I had admin privileges. The closest admin is five hours away. Even better, I'm presenting this to my boss tomorrow, potentially for use as an interactive display at the museum. We're doing this at a snail's pace, either I get the game to look better or I am royally blanked. Wish me luck.
DuckiestBoat959

Return to VSF Support