Nissos Kalymnos Released

Currently the newest simulator version. You can use this forum to share bugs or your ideas for the development.

Please support the development work, buy Vehicle Simulator or Virtual Sailor NG. Do not use or create piracy versions!
serkan

Nissos Kalymnos Released

Post by serkan »

Hello,

New model Nissos Kalymnos released for Virtual Sailor NG and Vehicle Simulator.

NISSOS KALYMNOS is a Ro-Ro/Passenger Ship that was built in 1988 and is sailing under the flag of Greece. It’s carrying capacity is 1094 Gross Tonnage and her current draught is reported to be 2.6 meters. Her length overall (LOA) is 61.78 meters and her width is 10 meters. 

-Realistic Textures.

-Realistic Bridge and working instruments.

-Realistic navigation in all kinds of sea conditions with this ship.

Click here for more details...

Last edited by serkan on Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sailorjohn

Re: Nissos Kalymnos Released

Post by Sailorjohn »

Serkan, that is a fantastic model!

I attempted to buy it at your website, but my browser shows the site as not secure, so it won't allow me to create an account and password. I tried using 'https' preceding your web address, but my antivirus blocks the site. Any chance you could use an https site for your payware? I imagine you'd get more sales.
serkan

Post by serkan »

Hello Sailorjohn,

I had no SSL certificates on my site, I installed all of them, now looks safe. Please can you try again, if it doesn't work i can send the model to your mail.
Sailorjohn

Post by Sailorjohn »

Many thanks, Serkan! :D

It worked just fine; downloaded and done. Can't wait to try her out.
kityatyi

Post by kityatyi »

One of the most beautiful models I have ever seen made for the series. A work of art, thank you for your incredible work, Serkan! If I could ask for one thing, would it be possible to animate the passenger ramp, please? Independently from the main car ramp. That would be awesome.
serkan

Post by serkan »

kityatyi wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:48 pm One of the most beautiful models I have ever seen made for the series. A work of art, thank you for your incredible work, Serkan! If I could ask for one thing, would it be possible to animate the passenger ramp, please? Independently from the main car ramp. That would be awesome.
Hello, I am so glad that you like the model. It's easy to make this animation, I will add it on model as soon as possible.
serkan

Post by serkan »

Hi again,
I added the passenger ramp animation to the model for vsng. It will work with anim1 in the docking panel.
Login to your 3dship account, download it again and replace it with the old file.

kityatyi

Post by kityatyi »

Hi Serkan,

That is incredible, thank you very much! Very, very kind of you!

Best regards,
Zsolt