Scenery Import and Vehicles moving on map

Currently the newest simulator version. You can use this forum to share bugs or your ideas for the development.

Please support the development work, buy Vehicle Simulator or Virtual Sailor NG. Do not use or create piracy versions!
loganevh

Scenery Import and Vehicles moving on map

Post by loganevh »

Hello all. Can someone tell me how to get rid of the annoying messages that read OK to import X Scenery every time I open the program. I've imported many sceneries already successfully but I still have to accept the imports over and over again.

Also when I have multiple ships in a scene..and want to move say one of the ships to a totally different area. After the move most of the time all of the other vessels have moved as well to some random location. Any advice on these woukd be much appreciated.
syrphid

Re: Scenery Import and Vehicles moving on map

Post by syrphid »

After the move most of the time all of the other vessels have moved as well to some random location.
It is a common problem of VS NG and VSF that should be identified. That mysterious phenomenon occurs systematically and surprising at times.
I think it is necessary to collect statistics to help Ilan uncover the secrets of the bug.

While testing my STS project I found that on some stages of Shuttle orbital flight all other vehicles (MLP, crawler transpoter etc) leave their locations and move from Florida to the Atlantic ocean. But that does not seem random. These jumps to hyperspace are always in the East-West direction.

I may be influenced by Space Mechanics, but it lookes like the Earth leaves from under feet.

We need to gather more information.
PASSIONE_TRAGHETTI

Post by PASSIONE_TRAGHETTI »

do anche la mia risposta, a me non succede...
syrphid

Post by syrphid »

Well, it seems the problem is fixed in Virtual Sailor NG 9.9.2, congratulations.