New Addon available: MEGA EXPRESS FOUR

Currently the newest simulator version. You can use this forum to share bugs or your ideas for the development.

Please support the development work, buy Vehicle Simulator or Virtual Sailor NG. Do not use or create piracy versions!
rakom

New Addon available: MEGA EXPRESS FOUR

Post by rakom »

Hi everybody!

I just uploaded this new addon on my website. Please note it's not framerate friendly like the beautiful ferries you can find at Canary Shipyard or Appassionati di mare and others websites [still she sails fine on my 5 years old computer :)]. There is no VSF version [at least for now nor near future...]
ME4-02F.jpg
ME4-02F.jpg (213.22 KiB) Viewed 4512 times
ME4-06F.jpg
ME4-06F.jpg (202.39 KiB) Viewed 4512 times
ME4-10F.jpg
ME4-10F.jpg (182.76 KiB) Viewed 4512 times
So why this ship?
Couple of years ago starting sailing with VSF I downloaded a free addon of her that was so miserably wrong that I decided to build my own version out of rage. At the time, I didn't know about those wonderful sites I mentioned above. Obviously the project has often been put on the back burner, but I have been determined to complete it.
There we are. Hopefully you can enjoy it!

Cheers!
Blue Star Line

Re: New Addon available: MEGA EXPRESS FOUR

Post by Blue Star Line »

Perhaps it will be framerate friendly some day when Ilan can improve and optimise the sim
Blue Star Line on Youtube. Over 100,000 Subscribers, making videos with Virtual Sailor & Vehicle Simulator
RobNeath

Post by RobNeath »

Wonderful ship again Rakom!

I won't worry too much about the FPS, in all honest I say she runs just as well as all the other ships (on my PC at least), the fps only seem to drop when there are other high poly ships in view.
I've been sailing around the Med quite a lot recently so it's nice to have this to add to the traffic variety too :)

Below are images showing the fps/

VSF/VSNG Ship and Scenery Creator
Downloads can be found via: https://robsvsfaddons.weebly.com/

From the Caribbean to Norway, to small UK ferries to the largest cruise liners in the world.
rakom

Post by rakom »

An almost inevitable outcome: Spirit of Tasmania III is now available...
SOT3-03.JPG
SOT3-03.JPG (246.82 KiB) Viewed 4328 times
SOT3-04b.jpg
SOT3-04b.jpg (255.4 KiB) Viewed 4328 times
Cheers!
rakom

Post by rakom »

Hi! The time machine has worked: SUPERFAST II is now available...
SF032.jpg
SF032.jpg (154.21 KiB) Viewed 4214 times
SF022.jpg
SF022.jpg (241.29 KiB) Viewed 4214 times