Nissos Chios Releases

Have any old VSF add-on releases? Feel free to put them in here.

Nissos Chios Releases

Postby Nissos Chios » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:11 am

Hi to all of you :)

Here you can find my addons in library and also in this link you can download the scenery of Greece with the 80% of existing ports.

I 'm working with google Sketchup and i 'm using the sails feauters for bow and stern doors in ferries/ships(still haven't managed to export animated models.x from sketchup).

These are projects i 'm working now and you will find in Addon Library the next months ;)

Blue Horizon

BlueHorizon.jpg

Beachy Head

BeachyHead.jpg

Spirit Of Britain

SpiritOfBritain.jpg
Nissos Chios

Preferred Sim: Vehicle Simulator

Re: Nissos Chios Releases

Postby panos » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:48 pm

Can you do me a big favor buddy?Can you make flying dolphin 29 for vehicle simulator but with the green colours???it has been repainted.... :P
panos

Postby kostas11 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:57 pm

Guys, here is not the right place to add yours ships. The right place for yours announcements is VSF Addons Releases or VSF Vehicle WIPs
EDIT: if you permit a suggestion. Why you use the "sails features" for the doors and not the [doors_angle] in your cfg file?
kostas11

Postby Nissos Chios » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:58 am

panos I only design ferries and roro,maybe in the future i 'll try my luck with high speed vessels.

kostas11 How can i manage to open/close doors with doors_angle? I think i have tried this once,but something went wrong with the export in model.3ds because in the game i couldnt move any door even if i had given the name door in the part i wanted to work as door(in sketchup).
Nissos Chios

Postby kostas11 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:36 pm

Probably your problem is as you said. Probably the conversion in 3ds don't recognise your doors group as a group
but why you must export the skp file in .3ds? there are many free pluggins in sketchup site which convert skp file in x file.
kostas11

Postby panos » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:59 pm

Nissos Chios wrote:panos I only design ferries and roro,maybe in the future i 'll try my luck with high speed vessels

kostas11 How can i manage to open/close doors with doors_angle? I think i have tried this once,but something went wrong with the export in model.3ds because in the game i couldnt move any door even if i had given the name door in the part i wanted to work as door(in sketchup).
panos

Postby panos » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:01 pm

i just like them so much and i cannot find a link to work ..they all have expired from sites like nautilia and shipfriends and i guess you can say i am pretty desperate..
panos

Postby panos » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:17 pm

at least can you design agios nektarios aiginas??? since it is a ferry ..it would be great if you say yes
panos

Postby Nissos Chios » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:11 pm

kostas11 wrote:but why you must export the skp file in .3ds? there are many free pluggins in sketchup site which convert skp file in x file.

Well kostas11,i 've always worked with conv3ds and never tried to change this habit :D Do you work with sketchup and pluggin for x files? You can pm me the details if you want :)
Nissos Chios

Postby Wiik » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:27 pm

A LITTLE OFF TOPIC, SORRY!

Hello! Could you please send me a link (as a PM or e-mail) to the Aegean scenery for VSF, that includes many ferry ports, like Piraeus, Heraklion etc.
I'm talking about the scenery that you (at least someone with the same name :D ) have posted screenshots of here: http://www.shipfriends.gr/forum/topic/3866-vsf-greece-sceneryaegean-ionian-sea/

/Wiik
Wiik

Next

Return to VSF Releases