New Boats Models Suggestion

Currently the newest simulator version. You can use this forum to share bugs or your ideas for the development.

Please support the development work, buy Vehicle Simulator or Virtual Sailor NG. Do not use or create piracy versions!
Ari-Visser_Lover

New Boats Models Suggestion

Post by Ari-Visser_Lover »

Good morning or good evening. I will have some suggestions for ship model developers or modders for VS NG and VSF. It's to have new types of boats and ships in the rescue, coast guard, police and other genres...

So I'm sending you screenshots of the ships at the head with their name displayed. Hoping for an answer to my request.

Screens:

Ari-Visser Rescue
Ari Visser IMG.jpg
Ari Visser IMG.jpg (51.88 KiB) Viewed 5390 times
Fairmount Sherpa Tugboat
2118461.jpg
2118461.jpg (237.62 KiB) Viewed 5390 times

Defender USCG
defender-004.jpg
defender-004.jpg (89.66 KiB) Viewed 5390 times
Last edited by Ari-Visser_Lover on Sun May 29, 2022 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ari-Visser_Lover

Re: New Boats Models Suggestion

USCG Protector
CGC-Ibis.jpg
CGC-Ibis.jpg (149.38 KiB) Viewed 5389 times
Police Boat
u-s-park-police-boat-25204202.jpg
u-s-park-police-boat-25204202.jpg (68.95 KiB) Viewed 5389 times
Police boats are similar to small civillian boat and use defender version. so that can be skin suggestion too.

Rotterdam Taxi
csm_Watertaxi-SS-Rotterdam-839-Ed_b9da060b0c.jpg
csm_Watertaxi-SS-Rotterdam-839-Ed_b9da060b0c.jpg (74.01 KiB) Viewed 5389 times

Post by Guest »

New models suggestions:

Other Police boat model 3d (with NYPD livery).

Firefighter boat model 3d with working water cannons (In weapons category of VSNG / VSF i guess).

Yeah! The famous Rotterdam firefighter Vessel that you can found and play in Ship Sim. series (VSTEP).

Leisure or tourism small boat.

Fjord motor boat (Yacht / Leisure)

I noticed that you are a lot to see my suggestion post. I don't really know if you are interressed to see or have this kind of boats in VS-NG and VSF. Let's me know on the comments. And also let's me know if one of these proposed models already exists or if some are in development. :)
Northfeeder

Post by Northfeeder »

Hi,

you might want to check out this website.

http://www.animatedexistence.com/vs/

These are older models made for VS7 so you have to tweak the vehicle.cfg a bit to make them work perfectly.
Ari-Visser_Lover

Northfeeder wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:21 pm Hi,

you might want to check out this website.

http://www.animatedexistence.com/vs/

These are older models made for VS7 so you have to tweak the vehicle.cfg a bit to make them work perfectly.
Hi,
Thanks for you reply ^^

Yes I know the models of Mike summer. I tried the Habor Patrol I really appreciate it but the only fault is when you go fast the movement of the boat is very sensitive and you have the impression that you are hitting against a very hard wall and with the waves (wind: 10 KT max and 2.0 - 10.0 scale of waves) the boat crashes.

(I want send video but idk how make i have scale or extentions error. and id understand the KiB system.)
Ari-Visser_Lover

OH TOO I FORGOT!!
You can post your suggestion vehicles. Yeah vehicles that's mean boat, trains, cars, planes... that you want see in VS-NG and VSF
The channel is boats but you can send other vehicles type in
:D :D :D