Little help

Currently the newest simulator version. You can use this forum to share bugs or your ideas for the development.

Please support the development work, buy Vehicle Simulator or Virtual Sailor NG. Do not use or create piracy versions!
Altair-RT

Little help

Post by Altair-RT »

Congratulations on the Virtual Sailor NG .. great
but I need help that I don't find in the manual or it's not clear to me (I'm 84) about:

1 - how to add ships
2 - how to add scenarios

Which I already have in VS7.

Thanks in advance
NoBody191

Re: Little help

Post by NoBody191 »

Hi

https://youtu.be/O8Wjg-OgejU
Maybe you could try that way, its on different game, but the guide was very similar to the NG, so maybe it would have works. The point is just extract (or add) the ship and stuffs (such as panels and instruments) to the right folder of the game (boats, panels, and instruments folder, all to the right place), and there you go.

Edit: same way would happened too for the scenario, scenarios go to the scenery folder
Random Kiddo who loves diving the internet

penyelam handal.
Altair-RT

Post by Altair-RT »

Nice video, I will try, thankyou
NoBody191

Post by NoBody191 »

Ok no problem, that isnt my video btw

penyelam handal.
Altair-RT

Post by Altair-RT »

I tried following the advice in the video, but no results,about to insert on the special folders you talk about boat, but I don't see any folder boats but i see there vehicle, do I have to create the folder boat?
It would be enough for me to be able to have a freighter to be happy, perhaps at the moment it is not yet possible to install ships, or the ships in the library that are from Virtual salilor 7 and Vehicle Simulator are not accepted. I hope some administrators explain.
Thanks anyway.
Altair-RT

Post by Altair-RT »

For mistake I installed in Program File (84) and also a copy in ProgramFile, but now result not register copy, have the boat installed, but the copy result not registered, what I have to do? Please help
NoBody191

Post by NoBody191 »

Hmm, i have no idea what does that mean though, but maybe you should copy the boats on the game's file (remember where did you place it when you installed the game)

penyelam handal.
Sailorjohn

Post by Sailorjohn »

Altair, simply put each of your named boat folders into the "Vehicles" folder. Don't create a "Boats" folder, as VSNG will not recognize it. Similarly, place each of your named scenery folders in the "Scenery" folder. You refer to "Scenarios"...perhaps you mean "Situations", which is the folder where VSNG and VSF place any 'scenario' involving specific vehicles in specific sceneries. If you elect to save whatever you are doing in the sim, that's where the program will save it.
Altair-RT

Post by Altair-RT »

Thanks to all... all SOLVED!